Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 11/05/2016
Type of Information Collected & Its Usage
In order to provide you with your required services, we may collect some personal information; such as your name, address, email address, telephone number and mobile number; from either telephone calls, website visits, or emails/written communications. The personal information collected may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide, administer and communicate about our products and services.
- To process, assess and respond to any requests and inquiries you may have.
- To create and communicate to you about your account(s) with regards to orders, invoices; general accounting tasks and any applicable/pertinent matters requiring resolution.
- To manage, analyse and improve our communications, products, services, website as well as performing market research and assess efficiency of our marketing; ultimately to improve our business.
- To track website activity.
- To protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorised transactions, other liabilities and conduct investigations and enforce applicable legal requirements with respect to our policies and terms.
- To verify identities for security purposes and ensuring the safety of PAL services, resources, website and employees.
- To assess possible employment interests and contact for employment opportunities.
- To ultimately ensure PAL provides the potential customer safe and improved services to the best of our ability.
This information will be kept on record to ensure full range of services are provided to you and, as such, you are entitled to confirmation of and notification of what information we have on our records. You have the right to prevent any marketing information from being sent to you and can do so by contacting our team via the Contact Us page.
The PAL website is not directed towards children under the age of thirteen. PAL does not knowingly nor intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on this site or any other PAL-affiliated sites. If it becomes apparent that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen, the information will swiftly be deleted and removed from our records.
What Are Cookies?.
Types of Cookies & Usage
There are two types of broad types of cookies we use:
- Session cookies – Cookies with a temporary lifespan that expires at the end of a browser session.
- Persistent cookies – cookies that are stored onto terminal equipment with longer lifespans till expiry or deletion.
Third Party Cookies
This website may contain links to other websites or links (Third Parties) to download software from other websites. PAL have no control nor responsibility over the content of, privacy policies or security of Third Party sites and recommend that you check their privacy and cookie policies when you visit.
Users can update information via the Contact Us page and also reserve the right to receive information about their personal data in our records and how it is used.
Sharing Personal Information
Paul Anton Ltd will not disclose personal information to anyone outside of Paul Anton Ltd or its affiliated companies with which we have established services for you benefit. PAL will only share personal information if we believe that use or disclosure of such information is necessary for the following circumstances:
Provision of information to contracted service providers – Information may be shared to contracted agents we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These agents are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information with the only exception to perform the necessary services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
Legal requirement – Information may be disclosed if:
- We are required to do so in order to satisfy any applicable laws or legal processes.
- We are required to disclose to law enforcement authorities or other government officials with a legitimate legal request.
- We need to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including but not limited to investigations and violations thereof.
- We believe disclosure is essential to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or required for an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity and to protect against harm to the rights, property and safety of Paul Anton Ltd, its users and customers and the public as required and permitted by law.
Mergers and acquisitions – Any information we have about you may be transferred in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
Under no circumstances will personal information/data be disclosed otherwise and if disclosure of information is an avenue for alternative services, users and customers will be notified and asked of permission to do so.
Access to this data has been restricted to PAL employees or contractual agents who require the information in order to provide, progress or to better our services. Failure to meet these confidentiality obligations will result in disciplinary measures, including employment termination and criminal prosecution. We strive to provide top quality services whilst offering our users and customers the trust, confidence and comfort that their personal information is safe and secure.
Changes to this Policy